CeCe Brown FreemanAssociate
CeCe Freeman was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. Following undergraduate at the University of Alabama where CeCe studied biology and psychology, she returned to Birmingham and received her Juris Doctorate degree from Cumberland School of Law in 2010. The practice of law was not anything new to CeCe, as she follows in the footsteps of many family members who are practicing attorneys located from Alabama to Washington D.C. CeCe began her legal career with Maples, Tucker, and Jacobs LLC shortly after law school. She currently practices in many areas of civil litigation, focusing her practice on domestic relations and family law, federal black lung, and personal injury.
When CeCe is not practicing law, she enjoys spending time with her husband Bruce, her son Brice, and her two dogs. CeCe is a life-long member of Canterbury United Methodist Church, an active member on the Oasis Counseling Junior Board and a member of the Birmingham Ballet Guild.
- University of Alabama, 2005, B.S. (SGA Senator for College of Arts and Sciences; Phi Mu Sorority)
Cumberland School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Alabama State Bar Association, 2010-present
- Family law section
- Birmingham Bar Association, 2010-present
- Young Lawyers Association
- Women in Law
- Government Liaison Committee for Alabama State Bar- 2011-2012
- Bar Admission
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Post divorce contempt/modification
- Child Support
- Other Domestic Relations issues
- Federal Black Lung
- Personal Injury